Becoming a member of ACEVic supports your organisation and the Adult and Community Education Sector across Victoria.
- ACEVic is well connected and respected by both providers and the government bureaucracy.
- ACEVic directly advocates for members with ministerial staff and bureaucrats, and provides feedback on issues affecting Learn Locals, particularly relating to funded VET delivery.
- ACEVic provides regular updates to members, including member features, research, and governance advice
- ACEVic provides webinars on issues affecting Learn Locals.
- ACEVic offers services such as strategic and business planning, and can support members on issues of business development and governance.
ACEVic members ascribe to the following set of values and practices:
- We reinvest skills, knowledge and money in local communities,
- We are there for the long haul: an ongoing presence in specific localities reflecting a commitment to ensure all members have the opportunity to reach their potential,
- We maintain connections to a broad range of social and community services and supports, –
- We use adult learning principles in all our programs,
- We are committed to the learning needs of all members of a community particularly the most disadvantaged and marginalised,
- We provide a strong return on investment of government and community resources.
Category 1: $310 + GST
Annual Gross Income under $100,000
Category 2: $415 + GST Annual Gross Income $100,000 to $250,000
Category 3: $520 + GST Annual Gross Income $250,000 to $500,000
Category 4: $625 + GST Annual Gross Income $500,000 to $1 million
Category 5: $895 + GST Annual Gross Income over $1 million
Associate Membership Fee: $295 + GST