Adult and Community Education
ACE builds the skills, knowledge and abilities of Victorian communities by providing …
- Informal learning opportunities alongside formal learning pathways,
- Welcoming and accepting environments,
- Pedagogy that is flexible and learner-focussed,
- Programs driven by local needs,
- Interpersonal connections to build better and stronger communities,
- Awareness of diversity, and promotion of harmony and connectedness,
- Computer skills that leave no-one behind in the digital revolution,
- Personalised attention so that learners feel valued and are not lost in the system.
Adult and Community Education is provided by a diverse range of organisations which each reflect their local community.